Skip to main content

FiNaLlY that q and a thing I promised (aka, 24 questions)

   Okay, so um last time I did this, I re-typed all of the questions myself, so all of the fonts would match and so forth (so basically just for aesthetic's sake), but I don't have time to do that again, so the questions will be in a different font. That might actually make it better anyway, making it easier to distinguish between questions and answers, so why didn't I think of doing that before. But we are where we are folks. *smiles* let's move on. 


1) Do you wear sunglasses indoors to look cool or stylish?

 first of all, interesting question. I never wear sunglasses, inside or outside, mostly for the reason that I wear actual glasses, and so it would get annoying to be constantly switching them out. I actually don't even admire sunglasses, so I would never wear them thinking they made me look cool. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people wear them when they're talking to you, so you can't even tell if they're looking at you. Eyes are one of the main ways people can see you express your feelings, so if you're talking to them and they can't see your eyes, good chance they will be annoyed. I certainly am. So sunglasses are good only if its a sunny day and you actually need them. Thank you, I'm done. 

2) Are you a hat person?

 Ha, good question. I like hats, but have never actually really worn real hats. I mean, when I was ten and dressed up with my little sister, yeah, but never in like real life. I've always thought someday I should just be super extra and wear a huge hat and go on a picnic. You know the vibe I'm going for? No?
                                                 7 Travel Destinations for Your Bucket List and Notes from the ...

something like this. fun, right? 

3) What's your favourite fast food chain?

 Oof, I don't know. I don't eat just a ton of fast food. I love Popeyes very much. And I've only had Chick-fil-A once, but it was pretty incredible.

4) What's your first thought upon waking up?

 "UGHHHH I DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BEDDDDDDD."

5) What animal would you most like to have as a pet?

 EASYYYYY. A mini Goldendoodle 

                                           8 Things to Know About the Miniature Goldendoodle (Mini ...

 LOOK AT HIMMMM. If I got one, I might name it Charlie or Oscar. Oscar kinda doesn't seem right for such a little dog, but I think it would work. Actually, yes I think Oscar would be a good name.

6) Who's your favourite celeb with the same first name or surname as you?

 There aren't really any famous Natalias. None that I know well enough to rank as favourites anyway...

7) What's your favourite flower?

 sunflowers

8) Do you believe in ghosts?

ha. maybeeeee...

9) Can you do 10 revolutions of a hula hoop?

 I would hope so. I haven't hula-ed a hoop in a long time.

10) Do you think Great Britain should have a National Day?

It doesn't?? Yes, it should.

11) Would you want the Euro or keep the British Pound?

 Well I think it sounds cool to say "20 thousand pounds" in a British accent (like they do in all the old books when talking about the wealthy young men. Seriously, read Pride and Prejudice,  Emma, Jane Eyre, or The Scarlet Pimpernel, and you will know exactly what I mean.) So let's keep the British pound.

12) Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink?

 invented... um not really

13) Do you have any secret family recipes?

 no. our family isn't interesting that way. If someone really liked something mom cooked, and asked her for the recipe, she would never DREAM of saying, "oh, it's a secret family recipe." Even if it was supposed to be a secret family recipe, she would give it to them and it would be secret no longer.

14) Do you have any family secrets? 

 well I can't tell you, now can I?

15) Are you good at keeping secrets?

Yes, I think so. It's hard sometimes, but I think I'm normally quite trustworthy. What's with all these secret questions?

16) Have you ever been up in a hot air balloon?

noooo. I think it would be so fun. That's on my imaginary bucket list

17) When playing checkers or chess do you prefer to be black or white?

 black

18) Would you ever want to learn to fly?

honestly, yes that would be the coolest thing ever

19) Have you ever milked a cow?

 not by myself. I helped our neighbors milk their cow one time when I was like five maybe

20) Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you?

 no, for two reasons. Firstly, I find it annoying when older people say that to me, or even if I hear it in a movie or book, so I try not to do it to kids younger than me, unless as a joke. Secondly, I am fourteen, and most kids younger than me live fairly similarly to how I have always lived, so there really is no need to say such a thing.

21) Do you love or hate rollercoasters?

 ah, scary question. I am not afraid of any heights as far as I know when I actually experience them, but the problem is getting up the courage in the first place. I have never been able to work up enough of that courage to even get on a scary roller coaster. It doesn't help that I've never had anyone brave enough to go with. I'm pretty sure that once I finally do, I will actually like it. 

22) What's your favourite sportswear brand?

hm, let's go with Puma. Honestly, I don't know for sure.

23) Do you buy any weekly/monthly magazines?

 not currently

 24) Who's your favourite Superhero?

ooo yes. It was Spiderman not that long ago, but I just watched Captain America, and Captain America is the new favourite.

 And there you have it. Sorry it was so long in the making.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to learn more about you!! That goldendoodle is ADORABLE!!! My heart!!😭

    Btw, I tagged you on my blog again. (different tag though:) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

thirty-three questions

  It's a rainy, muddy, cool-ish, gray-ish, Sunday, but it's nice to be inside.   We had real church for the first time in almost three months, keeping the limit to fifty people of course, and social distancing inside. It was glorious to see my people again.   I'm in the mood to write, but I didn't know what to write about. So I looked up a list of questions and I'll answer them about myself. Just so you guys can know me better, and I can satisfy my need to write for now.   The list has 800 questions, but it would take me an eternity and three days to answer 800 questions. I am not an insanely skilled typist. I don't know how many I'll answer, but I guess we'll get started and see how it goes.   1. What's your full name?      Natalia Brooke Martin. (possibly gonna change that to Natalia Brooke Labelle. if that doesn't make sense, go read the last question on my "Liebster Award" post. Possibly even read the whole post if you wan

introduction/a bit about me

  Hey   I'm Natalia. Call me Tillie though. I kind of like my nickname.   This blog will be a discussion on perspectives of anything and everything. From movies to books to  food. .. whatever you guys want. Leave comments telling me what you want to hear about.  Some things you should know about me:   1. I am very opinionated. You will have to be prepared. On this blog, I will be saying what I think about things, and if you disagree, that's fine. I will apologize ahead of time for this. Sorry. And I will do my best not to be blunt. Also, I don't mind if you feel differently. Tell me so in the comments or email me about it. My email address is tilliebrooke@gmail.com.  2. My sentences can sometimes end up long and stringy and slightly weird. If you are a super observant person, you might have noticed that already...   3. I am not necessarily an inspirational writer. Again, if you are a super observant person you will have noticed this. Probably even if you are no

to ramble pt. 2 (a melancholy post)

  I'm currently in one of my moods. Meaning that I need to DO something or GO somewhere or SEE someone. But it's a Thursday night, at the beginning of July, in the middle of a pandemic. So you see my problem. I'm a little stuck.  Some people would say I need to just stop and look around and stop whining because I have everything I could ever need, and so much more. And it's true, so I feel bad.     But do you never just get a mood ?   Let's talk about moods.   I have so many different moods all the time. My mood right now is a mixture of melancholy-ness and wanderlust. I'm feeling RESTLESS. But probably tomorrow I'll be in my life-is-good-Natalia-stop-thinking-about-everything-you want-and-don't-have-and-just-be- grateful mood. I guess you might say my moods are complicated. I don't know. (Just kidding, I absolutely do know, my moods most definitely are complicated and that's not a good thing either.)  Well, okay, sometimes complicated moods are

new phone, new pictures

 I wasn't gonna post this soon again, and I was going to post more question/answer thingys when I did decide to post, but I wanted to do SOMETHING, and pictures seem good.   I got an old new phone not that long ago. And the camera is a HUGE upgrade from my last phone, so naturally, I have been testing it out quite a bit. I'll just put some pictures here. Enjoyyyy First, just a pretty sunset from the evening of the summer solstice (Saturday night, and the day before Father's day). And a story. Mom posted a picture of the sunset on her Instagram story, with something about the summer solstice and whatnot. Mind you, this was at probably 11:30 p.m. She also (kind of jokingly I think) mentioned that someone should come over and enjoy the sunset with us, and she would serve them iced tea and we would talk till midnight. HA. You know what's coming. A couple from our church (very spontaneous people, very fun, and very much into doing things like this) did act

to ramble (not completely following the blog theme this time, sorry)

 I have cool friends who have been writing cool and witty things during this whole pandemic-y thing. So of course I had to go along with it and be cool and witty as well.  The above paragraph is not a lie, I promise. But is maybe only half of the actual truth...The real deal is that about twenty minutes ago, I sat down at the computer, fully intending to finish my research paper once and for all. I spent a good three and a half hours on that incredibly irritating piece of writing yesterday, and almost ALMOST finished it. So of course I was just like, yeahhh let's get the thing over with so I don't have to take a weekend break and start back at it again on Monday. (me fact: I do that a lot. Somehow I manage to push myself way too hard on stuff like writing and schoolwork and chores and get exhausted with it, and also be a procrastinator at the same time. Who knew that was possible. Probably no one, because it makes zero sense.)  ANYWAY. I started reading other people's b